Our modules include Scheduling, Maintenance (Squawks and Scheduled Maintenance), and Billing
Squawk/Discrepancy Module Features
- Users can quickly and easily find and schedule an available resource (e.g. aircraft, boat,or instructor) from anywhere.
- ScheduleAlert notifies users of available resources via email, text, or fax
- Managers can enforce scheduling rules, qualifications and current payments
Maintenance Module Features
- User can view and enter squawks/discrepancies (e.g. flat tire) online.
- Automatic maintenance booking for critical squawks
- Managers are notified via email of urgent squawks
Online Billing Featuers
- Organization can enter due dates and time for various maintenance tasks, such as oil changes and Annuals.
- Users can view maintenance status
- Managers are notified of upcoming inspections.
- Customers can view statements and pay online
- Managers can set credit limits for customer balances. System can be configured to suspend customers from scheduling until the balance is paid.
- Customers can be prompted to review preflight information (e.g. resource status and user status) online before the flight
- Customers or managers can enter meter time after the flight.
- Aircraft owners can view statements and other aircraft reports
For additional information on the features of our system, go to our Knowledge Base, where you can find a large database of articles about our system.
- Universal 24-hour access: Web, Mobile device or telephone access from wherever you are
- Improve communication: Broadcast group messages, maintenance notices and other information.
- No specialized equipment or software to buy